Anyone affected by myasthenia gravis can enter the contest and its open to all ages or artistic abilities. You could be a person living with MG, a care partner, family member, friend, or medical professional. And, you DON’T need any artistic experience – just get your creative juices flowing.
- Submit a 2MG-5MG sized photo of your creative artwork before October 1, 2020 by midnight Pacific time.
- Judges will select a first, second, and third prize winner and these artists will see their artwork featured as part of the MGFA Together We Stand broadcast event on October 10 at 12:00 Noon Eastern.
- Check out this art gallery page. We love to show off your work to the MG Community.
- Submit your 2MG-5MG digital photo file by sending an email to email@example.com.
Include your First and Last name, city, state, title of artwork, and short caption/summary about what the MG Community means to you.
This fun new contest creates awareness of myasthenia gravis (MG), including sharing what the community means to you through your artwork.
What are the prizes?
- First: The winning artwork will be featured on a wearable and you’ll receive an MGFA jacket.
- The runner up will receive an MGFA duffle bag.
- The third place finalist will receive an MGFA hat.
- Additionally, all entries will be shared as part of the Together We Stand event on October 10, 2020.
Good luck and channel your inner Michelangelo or DaVinci…or simply do your best and have fun!
Share Your Creativity