Annual meeting that provides medical professionals the opportunity to learn from colleagues about current, pre-publication research in the field of myasthenia gravis. The session is geared towards medical professionals, but is open to the public. The meeting is held in conjunction with the annual meeting of similar professional societies of physicians who focus on neuromuscular medicine.
The 2019 Scientific Session will be held in conjunction with 2019 AANEM Annual Meeting
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: JW Marriott, 110 East 2nd Street, Austin, Texas
To view our 2019 Call for Abstracts, please see here.
Annual educational opportunity around myasthenia gravis. Over 200 participants attend, representing people with MG, family, and health professionals. The National Conference program features MG experts, community leaders and health professionals. The conference is a great opportunity to meet others in the MG community and make friends from across the country.
- 2019 National Conference website
- To view conference recordings and sessions, please visit our YouTube page here
- To download the 2019 Conference app, see here
International forum held every five years, focused on ready-to-publish medical research and connecting the global myasthenia gravis medical community. 300+ medical professionals attend. Our most recent symposium was in May 2017 in New York City. Stay tuned for our next one coming in 2022!
- To read a summary of the International Conference and it's significance to the MG community, please click here.
- For videos filmed at the International Conference, please visit our YouTube channel here.