Easy to review and navigate homepage to access all key features.
Find MGFA Support Groups
Search for and find MGFA Support Groups in your area or region.
Track MG Symptoms
Enter your ongoing MG symptoms and track severity over weeks and months. This helps you keep track of your daily symptoms or show the graphs to your health providers.
Apple Watch and Health App integration
Use Bluetooth to sync up your Apple Watch Health app with the MyMG Mobile App to track your health stats.
Track Current Treatments
Keep track of treatment time frames, usage, and dosage.
Learn about MG Materials
Find out more about managing your MG through many MGFA educational materials such as webinars, research pages, brochures, resource and financial assistance, blogs, and other helpful materials.
Find MG Experts
Search for and find MG experts and medical providers in your region.
Get Involved with the MGFA
View a list of upcoming MGFA events or volunteer, donate, or fundraise. There are so many ways to get involved to support the MG Community.
Introducing the Brand New MyMG Mobile App for Your Phone
Manage and Learn About Your Myasthenia Gravis in a New and Personal Way — From the Palm of Your Hand
MGFA recently introduced its completely brand new MyMG Mobile App for your Apple iPhone or Android phone. This state-of-the-art mobile app provides a host of new features that will enable patients to help manage and track their myasthenia symptoms and treatments while helping anyone across our community access critical MGFA resources including webinars, brochures, research information, events and blogs, and MG assistance and guidance.
The MyMG Mobile App reflects the features that you…the MG Community…asked for in a fully-functional mobile solution. We reached out to patients and community members in surveys and discussions over the past year to find out what you would like to see in our mobile app. MGFA listened and we took our time to build a mobile app that does what you asked for.
Just go to the Apple App store or Google Play store to download the MyMG Mobile App on your phone.
Helpful Tips for Navigating the MyMG Mobile App
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play platform to "GET" or upload the app on your phone.
- You must register and set up a profile the first time you use the mobile app.
- Add your contact information, create a password, and allow access on your phone for content alerts and events.
- Once you get to the homepage, you can scroll down or up to access functionality sections.
- You can tap on the home button that looks like a house in order to get back to home screen.
- Use the DONE link at the bottom of pages or the MGFA arrow link in top left to go back to previous screen.
- Use bluetooth to link your Apple Watch health app stats to the MyMG Mobile. This version of the app DOES NOT support Fitbit.
- Contact the Tech Support section if you have problems or contact email@example.com.
- ALWAYS log out of the home screen when you are done. Note that the app logs out automatically after a few hours.