MGFA is dedicated to driving research to better understand, treat and cure myasthenia gravis for good. To achieve this goal, we are committed to creating awareness about clinical trials for those with myasthenia gravis and related neuromuscular joint disorders.
If you would your clinical trial posted to our website, please complete the Research Announcement Form and email to email@example.com with “Clinical Trial Announcement” in the subject line.
Active Clinical Trials
RVT-1401-2002: A Phase 2a, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of RVT- 1401 in Myasthenia Gravis Patients, active and recruiting
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ARGX-113 in Patients With Myasthenia Gravis Having Generalized Muscle Weakness, Active and recruiting
Study to Test the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of UCB7665 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Myasthenia Gravis, Active
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Clinical Trial for Firdapse in MuSK-MG Patients, Active and recruiting
- Open Label Study of Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg) In Myasthenia Gravis, Active
- Exercise for Stable MG, Recruiting
- Benefits and Tolerance of Exercise in Patients with Generalized and Stabilized MG, Recruiting
- Efficacy and Safety of IGIV-C in Corticosteroid Dependent Patients with Generalized MG, Recruiting
- A study to assess the Efficacy and Safety of IGIV-C in patients with MG, Recruiting
- Innovative measures of speech and swallowing dysfunction in Neurological Disorders (QUESST), Recruiting
A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of M281 Administered to Adults With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis, Active and recruiting
National Health Institute Clinical Trial Research Database