Get Involved and Support MGFA Today!
Wondering how you can get more involved or how you can support your loved one with myasthenia gravis (MG)? We have many opportunities for you! MGFA has so many fun ways to get involved and support us in our quest for a world without Myasthenia Gravis. Check them out and find out why we call it FUN-raising. Visit the links on the right side of this page to get some great ideas about how you can get involved today.
MGFA Birthday Club - Everyone has a birthday. So, for your next one, start your own birthday fundraiser. We make it easy for you. Visit our Birthday Club webpage HERE to get started.
- Are you interested in joining a walk? Visit our MG WALK site today.
- Start a COMMUNITY OR DO-IT-YOURSELF EVENT in your neighborhood or city.
- Would you like to share your MG experience with others and provide guidance? Join our SUPPORT GROUPS.
- Advocate for all our MG patients through calls to action and make OUR MG VOICE HEARD.
- Volunteer and be an MG FRIEND.
- Participate in or become a speaker and presenter for one of our many MGFA EVENTS or WEBINARS throughout the year.
- Supporting MG research? Learn more about MG RESEARCH HERE.
Come join us in any, or all, of the ways listed here,
Get Your MGFA Wearables!
MGFA has opened up its very first online store with branded items such as face coverings and a long sleeve shirt. More to come, but be the first one in your neighborhood to purchase an MGFA wearable.
Check out the Online store and buy your MGFA Stuff HERE